Monday, May 14, 2018

Monday 5/14/18


Literature Circle and job pages
We finished our books last week - no new assignment

Math - L 117, Correction on L 116
6th Gr Math - L 115

Spelling Week 31 due Fri
1. prescribe
2. vocal
3. manual
4. audience
5. management
6. expose
7. audition
8. manuscript
9. vocabulary
10. objection

Memory for Friday: Apostle's Creed, Third Article - and first section of Meaning 
I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Christian church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen.
What does this mean? I believe that I cannot by my own reason or strength believe in Jesus Christ, my Lord, or come to Him; but the Holy Spirit has called me by the Gospel, enlightened me with His gifts, sanctified and kept me in the one true faith.

Walkathon - keep raising those funds

PE, Band, Art tomorrow
Wear your TieDye tomorrow (uniform pants still!)

No comments:

Post a Comment