Friday, March 23, 2018

Friday 3-23-18


Thank you to all of the families who helped out with Starbase transportation! We couldn't have done it without you! Today was our last day and the kids had a BLAST (literally) making rockets 2 different ways! First, they blasted AlkaSeltzer film canister rockets, then propelled straw rockets with a variety of mass/force variables.

Math - Corrections on L 95

Spelling Week 26 words:
  • curious
  • jealous
  • scientific
  • generous
  • dangerous
  • gigantic
  • precious
  • serious
  • specific
  • ambitious


Memory: Apostle’s Creed
First Article (part 1)
I believe in God, the Father almighty, maker of heaven and earth.
What does this mean?
I believe that God created me and all that exists, and that he gave me my body and soul, eyes, ears and all my members, my mind and all my abilities. And I believe that God still preserves me by richly and daily providing clothing and shoes, food and drink, house and home, spouse and children, land, cattle, and all I own, and all I need to keep my body and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment